Solutions to Help Organizations Strategically Configure, Deploy, Manage, and Optimize ServiceNow
The “workplace of tomorrow” has arrived. Today, employees are working remotely more than ever, customers and data are moving to the cloud, and organizations must manage a growing number of devices and applications. As a driver of digital transformation acceleration, CTG maintains a partnership with ServiceNow, a leading solution provider of cloud-based digital workflows that connect people, functions, and systems across your enterprise to accelerate innovation, increase agility, and enhance productivity. We deliver collaborative ServiceNow consulting services that enable organizations to navigate the complexities involved in implementing, configuring, managing, and optimizing the ServiceNow platform for maximum value realization.
Unlock the full potential of ServiceNow platform with solutions that enable you to automate and streamline business processes across all of your enterprise from IT to HR, finance, and beyond. Whether you are considering ServiceNow, looking to implement or optimize the platform or specific modules, CTG offers scalable solutions to help you develop and execute a plan with the support you need to maximize the ROI of ServiceNow— no matter your industry or vertical. CTG supports the following ServiceNow solutions: IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Operations Management (ITOM), IT Asset Management (ITAM), IT Business Management (ITBM), HR Service Delivery, Security Operations (SecOps), DevOps, and Customer Service Management (CSM).
Accelerate Digital Transformation with CTG’s ServiceNow Solutions
As a ServiceNow Specialist Partner, CTG helps clients address their most pressing business challenges with the right ServiceNow platform capabilities in order to optimize productivity, cost, and resilience. Our ServiceNow Consulting Solutions:
- Reduces the cost of re-work and unrealized gains
- Supports tool expansion and maturity beyond ITSM so organizations can leverage the many ServiceNow workflows (i.e., HR, SecOps etc.)
- Develops and trains in-house talent to ensure ServiceNow is being utilized with best practice guidelines
- Enables management of the ServiceNow tenant to optimize and customize overall customer experience
- Improves IT processes and data governance
- Provides consultation to support to address your challenges and further your goals and objectives
CTG Case Studies
- Pipeline System Operator: Workforce analytics portal, custom workflows, core ITSM module enhancement, and implementation of new modules.
- Southcentral Foundation: ServiceNow assessment and workflow recommendation, and strategic roadmap.
- AlaskaUSA Federal Credit Union: Service Portal assessment, Inventory Management, CMDB, and Software Asset Management.
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute (RPCI): Analysis of current ServiceNow environment, including platform and module workflows. Update to CMDB and platform administration.
- Credit Union 1 (CU1): Net new implementation to support regulatory compliance and audit findings. Implementation planning for Now Platform, CMDB, and full ITSM.
Our Continued Success
No matter the challenge or strategic imperative, we ensure our clients’ success through collaborative partnerships.
How CTG can help you achieve your desired business outcomes through digital transformation.
Send us a short message by completing the contact form and we’ll respond as soon as possible, or call us directly.